Transfinite methods in Banach spaces and algebras of operators
- A conference coorganized and cofinanced by Banach Center and the Warsaw Center of Mathematics and Computer Science.
- Registration IS OPEN (900PLN, approx. €210, includes room and full board from Sunday evening to Saturday morning), to register go here. Deadline MAY 31, for IM PAN employees APRIL 15
- Grants covering the local expenses for graduate students are available; apply for them while registering online; deadline APRIL 15, have pdf files of your cv and research description (max 1 page) ready
- Arrival: Sunday afternoon 17.07.2016
- Departure: Saturday morning 23.07.2016
- Talks: Monday 18.07.2016, 9 am - Friday 22.07.2016, 6 pm
- Abstract submission deadline: 24.06.2016.
The conference will bring together experts on Banach spaces, set theory, topology and algebras of operators, with special emphasis on the various ways in which these areas interact.
We plan a substantial number of contributed talks which can be proposed during the online registration
Transportation will be provided from/to Poznań Airport and Poznań Main Railway Station;. Request it tentatively during the online registration. Read more ...