LIST OF PUBLICATIONS
Articles published as sole author
- Jacobson radical algebras with
Gelfand-Kirillov dimension two over countable fields, Journal of
Pure and Applied Algebra, Volume 209, Issue 3 (2007), 839–851.
- * Some results in Noncommutative Ring Theory,
Proceedings of the International Congress of Mathematicians,
Madrid, Spain 2006, Vol 2 (Invited talks), (2006), 259–269.
- * There are no graded domains with GK dimension
strictly between 2 and 3,
Inventiones Mathematicae 164, (2006), 635-640.
- On structure of domains with quadratic growth, J.Algebra
289 (2005), no. 2, 365–379 .
- * The
Artin-Stafford Gap Theorem, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 133
(2005), no. 7, 1925–1928.
- On primitive ideals in
polynomial rings over nil rings, Algebr. Represent. Theory
8 (2005), no. 1, 69–73.
- Centers in domains with
Central European Journal of Mathematics, 3 (2005), 644–653.
- R[x,y] is Brown-McCoy radical if R[x] is
Jacobson Radical, Proceedings of the Third International Algebra
Conference, Chan Jung Christian University, Tainan, Taiwan, Kluwer
- Amitsur's conjecture on
polynomial rings in n-commuting indeterminates, Math. Proc. of
the Royal Irish Academy, Proc A. Vol 102, Issue 1, (2002), pp
- * A simple nil ring exists,
Communications in Algebra 30 (2002), no.1, 27-59.
On some results related to Köthe's Conjecture, Serdica
Mathematical Journal, 27 (2001), no.2, 159-170.
- * Polynomial rings over nil rings need not be nil, Journal of
Algebra, 233 (2000), no.2, 427-436.
- A remark
on Vapnik-Chervonienkis classes, Colloq.Math. 74 (1997), no.1, 93-98.
Joint articles published
- with Jason Bell, The prime spectrum of algebras of quadratic
growth, J.Algebra 319 (2008), no. 1, 414-431.
- * with T. H. Lenagan, An infinite dimensional
affine nil algebra with
finite Gelfand-Kirillov dimension, J. Amer. Math. Soc. 20 (2007),
- with Uzi Vishne, An
affine prime non–semiprimitive monomial algebra with quadratic
growth, Adv.Appl.Math (special edition in honor of Prof. Amitai
Regev's 65 birthday) Volume 37 (2006) 511-513.
Chan Huh, Yang Lee, Armendaliz rings and
semicommutative rings, Communications in Algebra, 30
(2002), no.2, 751-761.
- with E. R.
Puczyłowski, A polynomial ring that is Jacobson radical
but not nil, Israel Journal of Mathematics,
124 (2001), 317-325.
- with E. R. Puczyłowski, The nil
radical of power series rings,
Israel Journal of Mathematics, 110 (1999), 317-324.
- with E. R. Puczyłowski, On maximal
ideals and the Brown-McCoy radical of polynomial rings,
Communications of Algebra, 26 (1998), no.8, 2473-2482.
- with Marcin Mazur, On the equation
xn+(x+a)n = y2n+(y+b)2n, Indag.Math 6 (1995),
Articles in press
- with Jason Bell, Extended centers of finitely generated prime
algebras, to appear in the Communications in Algebra.
On primitive ideals in graded rings, to appear in the Canadian
- GK-dimension of algebras with many generic
- The Jacobson radical of
rings with nilpotent homogeneous elements.
- A note on graded Jacobson radical rings.
All articles are refereed. In all joint
papers each author has an equal contribution. My most important
contributions are marked with an asterisk.
Agata Smoktunowicz Home Page