Paweł Domański, professor
Ph.D.: 1987 Adam Mickiewicz University, habilitation: 1991
Adam Mickiewicz University, title of professor: 1999
My scientific interest:
The structure of Fréchet spaces and LB-spaces, mainly
of the spaces of sequences and functions. Applications to
classical analysis problems.
- (with A. Ortyński) Complemented subspaces of products
of Banach spaces, Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. 316 (1989), 215-232.
- Lp-Spaces and injective locally convex spaces,
Dissertationes Math. 298 (1990), 1-76.
- A note on the injective C(T)-spaces and the Amir boundary,
Israel J. Math. 73 (1991), 357-359.
- (with L. Drewnowski) Fréchet spaces of continuous
vector-valued functions: Complementability in dual Fréchet
spaces and injectivity, Studia Math. 102 (1992), 257-267.
- (with S. Dierolf) Factorization of Montel operators,
Studia Math. 107 (1993), 15-32.
- (with S. Dierolf) Bornological spaces of null sequences,
Arch. Math. 65 (1995), 46-52.
Publications in 1996-2000
- (with M. Lindström) Grothendieck spaces and duals of
injective tensor products, Bull. London Math. Soc.
28 (1996), 617-626.
- (with J. Bonet and M. Lindström) Cotype and complemented
copies of c0 in spaces of operators, Czech.
Math. J. 46 (1996), 271-289.
- (with S. Dierolf) Null sequences in coechelon spaces,
Math. Nachr. 184 (1997), 167-176.
- (with M. Lindström and G. Schlüchtermann)
Grothendieck operators on tensor products,
Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 125 (1997), 2285-2291.
- (with J. Krone and D. Vogt) Standard exact resolutions
projective relative to a countable class of Fréchet spaces,
Studia Math. 123 (1997), 275-290.
- (with J. Bonet) Real analytic curves in Fréchet
spaces and their duals, Monatshefte Math. 126 (1998), 13-36.
- (with D. Vogt) A splitting theorem for the space of
smooth functions, J. Functional Anal. 153 (1998), 203-248.
- (with J. Bonet, M. Lindström and J. Taskinen)
Composition operators on weighted Banach spaces of analytic
functions, J. Austral. Math. Soc. 64 (1998), 101-118.
- On spaces of continuous functions with values in coechelon
spaces, Rev. Real. Acad. Ci. Exactas Madrid 92 (1998), 61-66.
- (with J. C. Díaz) Reflexive operators with domain
in Köthe spaces, Manuscripta Math. 97 (1998), 189-204.
- (with J. C. Díaz) On the injective tensor product
of distinguished Fréchet spaces, Math. Nachr.
198 (1999), 41-50.
- (with J. Bonet, M. Lindström) Pointwise multiplication operators
on weighted Banach spaces of analytic
functions, Studia Math. 137 (1999), 177-194.
- Extension and splitting theorems for Fréchet spaces of type 2, Rev. Mat.
complutense (Madrid), 12 (1999), 325-337.
- (with, D. Vogt) A splitting theory for the space of distributions,
Studia Math. 140 (2000), 57-77.
- (with D. Vogt) Distributional complexes split for positive
dimensions, J. Reine Angew. Math. 522 (2000), 63-79.
- (with D. Vogt) The space of real-analytic functions has no basis,
Studia Math. 142 (2000), 187-200.
I was a co-editor (with S. Dierolf and S. Dineen) of
- Functional Analysis,
Proceedings of the First Workshop at Trier University, Walter de
I am a co-editor of the series Advanced Topics in Mathematics
published by PWN Scientific Publishers in co-operation
with the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science
of the Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań.