Teresa Regińska, professor|
Institute of Mathematics, Polish Academy of Sciences
Śniadeckich 8, 00-656 Warsaw, Poland
phone (office): +48 22 52 28 112
|Ph. D.: IM PAN 1975, habilitation: IM PAN 1987
Head of Laboratory of Numerical Analysis
Fields of interest:
numerical analysis in abstract spaces, numerical methods for
ill-posed problems, inverse problems for differential equations,
regularization methods, choice rules for regularization parameters.
- Sideways heat equation and wavelets, Journal of Computational and
Applied Mathematics, vol.63 (1995), 209–214.
- A regularization parameter in discrete ill-posed problems, SIAM J.
vol.17, No.3 (1996), 740–749.
- (with L. Eldén) Solving the sideways heat equation
by a wavelet-Galerkin method, Inverse Problems 13 (1997), 1093–1106.
- (with L. Eldén and F. Berntsson) Wavelet and Fourier methods for
solving the sideways heat equation, SIAM J. Sci. Comput. 21, No.6 (2000), 2187–2205.
- (with L. Eldén) Stability and convergence of wavelet-Galerkin
method for sideways heat equation, J. Inverse and Ill-Posed Problems 8, no.1 (2000), 31–49
- Application of wavelet shrinkage to solving sideways heat
equation, BIT 41, no 5 (2001), 1101–1110.
- Regularization of discrete ill-posed problems, BIT Numerical
Mathematics 44 (2004), 119–133.
- (with A. Wakulicz) Wavelet moment method for Cauchy problem for
the Helmholtz equation, Journal of Comp. and Appl. Math. 223 (2009), 218–229,
- (with K.Regiński) Approximate solution of a Cauchy problem for
the Helmholtz equation, Inverse Problems 22 (2006), 975–989.
- (with W. Arendt) An ill-posed boundary value problem for the
Helmholtz equation on Lipschitz domain,
Journal of Inverse and Ill-Posed Problems 17 (2009) 703-711
- (with U. Tautenhahn) Conditional stability estimates and regularization with applications to Cauchy problems for the Helmholtz equation, Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization,
30 (2009), 1065-1097.
- Two-parameter discrepancy principle for combined projection and
Tikhonov regularization of ill-posed problems, J. Inverse Ill-Posed Probl. 21 (2013) 561-577
- Regularization methods for a mathematical model of laser beams, EJMCA, 1, Issue 2, (2014), 39-49.