Thank you for confirmation. Your account is waiting for organizer activation.
Probability and Analysis 2017
The 3rd conference Probability and Analysis will be held 15-19 May 2017 in Będlewo, following two conferences that took place in 2012 and 2015. The aim of the conference series is to intensify international and interdisciplinary collaboration in probability and analysis. The conference will be an occasion to summarize the existing body of research and set further goals and joint projects. The conference will cover a number of topics in the intersection of probability and analysis including the following:
- Bellman functions and martingales in analysis
- Potential theory and boundary value problems
- Random branching structures
- Random matrices
- Semigroups of operators and their applications
- Stochastic inequalities and concentration of measure
The conference is sponsored by Institute of Mathematics of the Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw Center of Mathematics and Computer Science (KNOW),Stefan Banach Centre, Wrocław University of Technology, University of Wrocław.