Registration - open until May 31, 2017
Please be careful to write your correct e-mail address when filling in the registration form. In the next field create a personal password, which you should remember for your abstract submission. Then your professional details are needed. After pressing the "SEND" button, you will receive an activation link through email. You need to paste this link into your web-browser, opening a page with registration confirmation. This procedure was introduced by the Banach Center to prevent robots and spam.
The registration fee is 250 EUR or 1050 PLN per participant and it covers:
- Accommodation at the Będlewo Conference Center
- Meals, coffee breaks
- Conference dinner
- Bonfire supper
- The fee is not refundable because most of the costs will be incurred anyway (meals, conference material, renting buses) and the room will have to be reserved long before the conference.
- The payment is by bank transfer. Please transfer the conference fee to one of the following bank accounts:
BANK NAME and ADDRESS:
Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego
Al. Jerozolimskie 7
00-955 Warszawa, Poland ACCOUNT NAME: Osrodek badawczo-konferencyjny IMPAN w Bedlewie IBAN: PL 80 1130 1017 0020 1467 1520 0008 (payments in euro = 250 EUR) IBAN: PL 48 1130 1017 0020 1467 1520 0002 (payments in Polish zloties = 1050 PLN) Kod BIC/SWIFT: GOSKPLPW Please include in your payment description: " settheoretic17 + Your Name " Those participants who need the invoice (FAKTURA) are requested to include all the necessary and correct information in the bank transfer description. In case of any troubles please contact us before making the payment.
Accompanying persons (according to the rules of the Będlewo Conference Center)
- An accompanying person to a Polish participant pays 418 PLN.
- An accompanying person to a non-Polish participant pays 895 PLN.
- Children 12 years of age and above pay as an adult.
- Children aged 3-11 years pay 180 PLN.
- Children under 3 years of age have free stay.
- If you bring any accompanying persons, please indicate it in the registration form.