The workshop is a part of the Simons Semester "Symmetry and Geometric Structures".
- Invariant differential operators (given by Michael Eastwood, a Senior Simons Professor)
- Non-Riemannian holonomy (given by Thomas Leistner, a Senior Simons Professor)
- Projective differential geometry (given by Thomas Mettler, a Junior Simons Professor)
- Symmetry and geometric rigidity (given by Katharina Neusser, a Junior Simons Professor)
- The Cartan and Tanaka methods (given by Pawel Nurowski and Ben Warhurst, IMPAN)
If you want to participate in the workshop please go to the Registration form.