Some scientific topics:
- commemorating 30 years of the direct cooperation agreement Łódź (University and Branch of Academy) -- Mexico City (CInvEstAv and Instituto Politecnico Nacional),
- (hyper)complex differential equations in relation to bifurcation, multifrequency, binary and ternary systems with physical applications including polymers,
- theory of singularities, spin-wave modes, and crystallographic configurations,
- determination of total energy for small molecules and geometrical consequences of their transformation,
- quinary and senary design and synthesis of molecular nanoengines focused on polymers and proteins.
Among invited lectures we expect those by Viktor Abramov (Tartu), Richard Kerner (Paris), Dariusz Partyka (Lublin), Serhiy Plaksa (Kyiv), Hariton Polatoglou (Thessaloniki), Yaroslav Prytula (Lviv), Michel Rausch de Traubenberg (Strasbourg), Lino Feliciano Reséndis Ocampo (México, D.F.), Anatoly Samoilenko (Kyiv), Anatoly Serdyuk (Kyiv), Tetiana Stepaniuk (Lutsk/Linz), Osamu Suzuki (Tokyo), Massimo Vaccaro (Salerno).
The organizers can fully support few participants (full board and accommodation), travel excluded. The others have to pay 940 złotys (ca. 220 EUR or 250 USD), which includes full board and accommodation from 7 July lunch till 14 July breakfast (840 złotys) and other costs. The Mathematical Research and Conference Center is situated 35 km South of Poznań and 7 km West of the nearest railway station at Mosina (railline Poznań - Leszno - Wrocław) in a picturesque noble palace surrounded by a 9 hectare park. It is a perfect starting point for hikes to lakes and forests of the Wielkopolski National Park which is right next to the palace. The seminar is organized jointly with the University of Łódź.
For more information please contact:
University of Łódź,
90-236 Łódź, Poland,
The numbers of the bank accounts of the Mathematical Research and Conference Center in Będlewo can be found at https://www.impan.pl/en/insitute/bank-accounts
If you wish to participate in the seminar, fill in the application form and send it to Julian Ławrynowicz.