DYNAMICS, TOPOLOGY AND COMPUTATIONS
Official web page of the conference is
Please refer to that page for announcement and up-to-date information.
The conference is devoted to computational aspects of dynamics and topology. The themes of the conference include, but are not limited to:
Dynamics and Computation
- classical numerical methods for ODEs and PDEs,
- algorithms for rigorous numerics of dynamical systems and variational equations,
- invariant sets/manifolds and KAM theory,
- applications to physical problems including celestial mechanics,
- numerical experiments in dynamics.
Dynamics and Topology
- topological invariants of dynamical systems, Conley index,
- combinatorial topological dynamics,
- topological criteria for qualitative analysis of dynamical systems,
- topological methods of dynamical systems as tools in developing numerical algorithms,
- numerical algorithms for topological invariants of dynamical systems.
Topology and Computation
- homology algorithms,
- persistent homology,
- data analysis by topological methods,
- topological methods in computer science,
- topological methods in shape analysis, imaging and computer vision,
- statistical topology,
- directed algebraic topology and concurrency,
- combinatorial methods in applied algebraic topology,
- topological aspects of computational algebra.
The venue of the conference will be the Mathematical Research and Conference Center in Będlewo, Poland. The Center consists of a neo-gothic palace, a new hotel with conference facilities and a lovely surrounding park. The village of Będlewo is located 30 km South of Poznań. The address of the conference center is:Ośrodek Konferencyjny IM PAN 62-061 Będlewo ul. Parkowa 2 Phone: 061-813-5187 (from a mobile phone dial +48-61-813-5187)