Institute of Mathematics of the Polish Academy of Sciences Prize for outstanding scientific achievements in mathematics
In 2017, the financial award amounts to 13 000 PLN (gross). The application deadline is 2 March 2017.
The application should include the following documents:
- application with signatures of 3 professors of Mathematics (not necessarily from the same institution) together with a short justification,
- scientific CV of the candidate,
- list of scientific publications of the candidate.
Applications can be submitted in the Secretarial Office of IM PAN or by mail to the address
ul. Śniadeckich 8
as well as electronically to the addres.
Krzysztof Oleszkiewicz from Faculty of Mathematics, Informatics and Mechanics of the University of Warsaw,
Adrian Langer from Faculty of Mathematics, Informatics and Mechanics of the University of Warsaw,
Rafał Latała from Faculty of Mathematics, Informatics and Mechanics of the University of Warsaw,
Grzegorz Karch from the Institute of Mathematics of the University of Wroclaw,
Yuriy Tomilov from Institute of Mathematics of the Polish Academy of Sciences,
Krzysztof Bogdan from Institute of Mathematics and Informatics of the Warsaw Technical University,
Sławomir Solecki from University of Illinois,
Jarosław Włodarczyk from Purdue University,
- Zbigniew Błocki 2015–2018
- Bronisław Jakubczyk 2013–2016
- Jerzy Kaczorowski 2015–2018
- Mariusz Lemańczyk 2015–2018 – President in 2016
- Tadeusz Mostowski 2013–2016
- Ludomir Newelski 2013–2016
- Feliks Przytycki – representative of the Board of Directors of IMPAN