Sonata 17 grant 2021/43/D/ST1/00667.
Financed by the National Science Centre, Poland.
03-10-2022 to 02-10-2025.
The project concerns the construction and use of new function spaces to study local smoothing for wave equations. This builds upon work which connects local smoothing estimates for the Euclidean wave equation, as well as the lp decoupling inequality for the light cone, to the Hardy spaces for Fourier integral operators.
For a more accessible (albeit imprecise) description, see here (i po polsku).
- Jan Rozendaal
- I am currently advertising a postdoc position for 2 years. The application deadline is January 9 2023. See here for more information.
- Local smoothing and Hardy spaces for Fourier integral operators on manifolds. 2022, 57 pages. Available here. With N. Liu, L. Song and L. Yan.
- AustMS Annual Meeting 2022. Sydney, Australia. December 2022.
- Analysis and PDE seminar. Australian National University, Australia. November 2022.
- Analysis seminar. Monash University, Australia. November 2022.
- Analysis seminar. Macquarie University, Australia. November 2022.
- Kiel University, Germany. 17-21 April 2023.
- AustMS Annual Meeting 2022. Sydney, Australia. 6-9 December 2022.
- Australian National University, Australia. 13 November to 4 December 2022.
- Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne, Australia. 28 October to 12 November 2022.