- For the participants staying at the Academy the breakfasts will be served in the restaurant
Lanse located at Plac Konstytucji 1. For directions see
They will be served from 8 am until 8.45 am. They will include:
- hot milk
- scrambled eggs
- tomatoes, cucumbers
- hard cheese
- cream cheese
- colds cuts (salami, smoked ham, roasted pork loin)
- filtered coffee
- espresso coffee on request
- tea bags/hot water
- lemon, sugar
- mustard, catchup
Lunches will take place in the Restaurant Lanse located at Plac Konstytucji 1.
They will be served from 1 pm.
| The Official Conference Dinner on 19.04, 18.00-22.00
The dinner will take place at Kazimierz Palace cafeteria which is located
within the old Warsaw University Campus, at 23/28 Krakowskie Przedmiesie. You may joint the guided walk organized by the conference after the lunch
which will end at the dinner site. Otherwise follow the directions below:
Dinners on other days than 19.04 should be arranged on invidual basis. The service at restaurants in Poland follows the classical French school, i.e.,
it is a bit rough. It will be difficult to get a dinner after 10 pm.
Tips follow the Spanish school: you could just round up the bill, leave around 10% tip or less but no rules are set, however, some tip is expected. We could recommend
several nearby restaurants:
- Chłopskie Jadło (Polish rustic style cuisine) Plac Konstytucji 1.
- Green Way (vegetarian cuisine) ul. Marszałkowska 28.
- Suparom Thai Food (Thai cuisine) ul. Marszałkowska 45/49.
- Ganesh (Indian cuisine) ul. Wilcza 50/52.
- U Szwejka (Czech style cuisine), Plac Konstytucji 1
- Batida (contemporary style) ul. Marszałkowska 53 (Constitution Square and Koszykowa)
- A map with our suggestions of nearby restaurants and cafés.