▪ Accommodation costs will be covered by the conference funds for all the invited speakers, for the members of the Scientific Committee, and for a limited number of participants. For the latter, priority will be given to students and young researchers who cannot be funded by their own institution – please send a brief email to the organizers at email@example.com explaining your situation. The deadline to apply for a financial support is August 31st, 2022.
All the persons mentioned above, once registered, will be contacted by the organizers and will have their accommodation directly booked by the organizers:
- either at IMPAN Guest Rooms (conference place);
- or at the Warsaw University of Technology Guest Rooms (500 m from the conference place);
- or at OSiR Polna Hotel (1 km from the conference place).
▪ Participants whose accommodation is not covered by the conference funds are responsible for their own hotel reservations (in case you need help, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org). For your information, here are some hotels suggestions:
Unfortunately, due to a limited budget, we will not be able to cover travel expenses.
In order to cover the coffee breaks, the official conference dinner (Thursday night) and the conference material, a conference fee of 260 PLN / 56 EUR / 60 USD applies to participants attending the conference on-site. The fee should be paid by bank transfer not later than December 1st, 2022, at IMPAN bank account:
Important. In the above link, you will find two series of bank accounts. Please use those of the section called "Bank accounts" (not those of the section called "Bank accounts for The Mathematical Research and Conference Center in Będlewo").
Please include the following information when making the transfer:
your name – fee GKLW
NB. If the fees are paid directly by your institution, please be sure they will include the above information.