Topics of the Conference include
- Ordinary differential equations in the complex plane. Formal and analytic solutions. Stokes multipliers.
- Difference and discrete equations, including the q-cases. Dynamic equations.
- Special functions (hypergeometric functions and others), orthogonal polynomials, continuous and discrete Painleve equations.
- Formal solutions of PDEs (heat, semilinear heat, Burgers type, KdV, nonlinear Schrodinger).
- Holomorphic vector fields. Normal forms.
- Summability of WKB solutions, singular perturbations problems.
- Asymptotic expansions, Borel summability, Gevrey estimates. Summability of formal solutions of difference equations.
- Integrable systems.
- Applications in applied mathematics and mathematical physics.