Here there are some articles with
preprints of the most of them.
These versions may be different from the final, published versions.
13. A modal logic of a truth definition for finite models, abstract, pdf
(with Marek Czarnecki), preprint.
bounds for the unprovability of Herbrand consistency in weak arithmetics, abstract, pdf
(with Zofia Adamowicz), accepted in Fundamenta Mathematicae.
11. On a question of Andreas Weiermann,
abstract, pdf, published version
Henryk Kotlarski), Mathematical Logic Quaterly 55(2009), pp. 201-211.
10. On the second order intuitionistic
propositional logic without a universal quantifier, abstract, pdf, published version,
Journal of Symbolic Logic 74(2009), pp.157-167.
9. Undecidability and concatenation,
(with Andrzej Grzegorczyk), in
Mostowski and Foundational Studies,
ed. W. Marek, A.
Ehrenfeucht, M. Srebrny, IOS Press, Amsterdam, 2008.
8. Finite arithmetics, abstract, pdf,
Krynicki and Marcin Mostowski),
Fundamenta Informaticae 81(2007), pp.
7. The Intended Model of Arithmetic.
An Argument from Tennenbaum's Theorem,
Paula Quinon), in Computation
and Logic in the Real World, CiE
Proceedings, ed. S.B. Cooper, B. Loewe i A. Sorbi,
6. Coprimality in finite models, abstract,
(with Marcin Mostowski), Proc. of CSL 2005,
Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 3634,
Springer, pp. 263-275.
FM-representability and beyond, abstract,
Mostowski), Proc. of CiE 2005,
Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 3526,
Springer, pp. 358-367.
4. Theories of arithmetics in finite models, abstract,
Michał Krynicki), Journal of Symbolic Logic, 70(2005), pp. 1-28.
3. Degrees of logics with Henkin Quantifiers
in poor vocabularies, abstract,
(with Marcin Mostowski), Archive for Mathematical Logic, 43(2004), pp. 691-702.
2. On Spectra of formulae with
(with Joanna Golińska-Pilarek), Philosophical
of Logic and Science, Proc. of LMPhSc 1999 in Cracow,
ed. A. Rojszczak, J. Cachro, G. Kurczewski, Kluwer, 2003, pp. 29-45.
Arithmetics in finite but potentially
infinite worlds, abstract,
Warsaw University, 2005.