Location (see map)
Most lectures will take place at the Institute of Mathematics of the Polish Academy of Sciences (IM PAN):
Śniadeckich 8, 00-656 Warsaw
- From Warsaw Airport, you can take BUS 188 to Metro Politechnika (about 30 minutes).
- From Central Railway Station, you can take BUS 131, 501, 519, 525 or 522 to Pl. Konstytucji or TRAM 10 to Metro Politechnika (about 10 minutes).
On Tuesday there will be a public lecture at the Faculty of Mathematics, Computer Science and Mechanics of the University of Warsaw (MIM UW):
Banacha 2, 02-097 Warsaw
- From IMPAN, you can take TRAM 14 or 15 to Och-Teatr or BUS 131 to Banacha-Szpital (about 20 minutes).
Most of participants will be accomodated at OSiR Polna (Polna 7A, 00-625 Warsaw; see map), which is within a 15 minutes walk from IM PAN.
There is also a limited number of guest rooms at IM PAN.
Restaurants (see map)
Breakfasts for accommodated participants will be served at "u Szwejka", at 8.30 every day from 28.05 to 01.06, except Thursday 31.05, when breakfast will be at OSiR.
This restaurant offers also traditional Polish and Czech lunches and dinners.
The conference dinner will take place at traditional Poish restaurant "Zapiecek" at Krakowskie Przedmieście 55, near the Warsaw Old Town.
Other restaurants in the area (they usually offer lunch sets menu for about 20 PLN):
- "Sexy Duck", plac Konstytucji 1, italian cuisine
- "Wiesz co zjesz", plac Konstytucji 1, good Polish-style lunches (soup + main course)
- "Chłopskie Jadło", plac Konstytucji 1, polish cuisine
- "Groole", Śniadeckich 8, baked potatoes
- "Chwast Food", Waryńskiego 9a, vegan burgers
- "SPICY Momento", Lwowska 1 Pizzeria & Indian Food
- "Instax cafe", Lwowska 2a
- "Green Caffe Nero", pl. Konstytucji 1
- "MiTo", Waryńskiego 28
- Carrefour Express, Waryńskiego 26
- Piotr i Paweł, Koszykowa 63
On Thursday, May 31, there is a religious holiday in Poland, Boże Ciało (Corpus Christi). Most shops will be closed.