The conference Banach Spaces and Operator Theory with Applications is dedicateded to the 60th anniversary of Mieczysław Mastyło. The aim of the meeting is to gather specialists interested in mathematical analysis. Although the conference is open to contributions on all the branches of functional analysis, it mainly concerns the ones in which professor Mieczysław Mastyło is an active researcher:
- interpolation of operators on Banach spaces
- geometry and local theory of Banach spaces
- multilinear maps and polynomials
- geometric and topological properties of Banach lattices of measurable functions
- factorization of operators on Banach function spaces.
In general, contributions on topics in which professor Mieczysław Mastyło have been interested throughout his long scientific career will be welcome.
The conference website is https://banachspacetheory.wmi.amu.edu.pl/.
The conference will take place on July 3-7, 2017 at the Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Sciences of Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Poland.