The meeting is a follow up of the BIOMATH 2019 conference held in Banach Center in Będlewo in the summer 2019. It will focus on methods of dynamical systems applied to modeling and analysis of various phenomena in Biology, Medicine and Social Sciences. A particular emphasis will be placed on non-local effects both in time and space, singular perturbation methods, stochastic equations, generalized kinetic equations (including population balance equations), control theory and reaction-diffusion equations. The discussed applications will cover, among others, the onset of an infectious disease, progress and optimal control of an epidemic, tumor – immune system interactions, autoimmune diseases, as well as network dynamics, traffic problems and opinion formation. The aim of the meeting is to continue, through the presentations and scientific interactions, the collaborations between researchers building on the success of BIOMATH 2019 conference. The meeting will foster interactions among junior researchers as well as between junior researchers and the established leaders in the field.
- The conference is coorganised by:
- ► Faculty of Mathematics, Informatics and Mechanics, University of Warsaw
- ► Łódź University of Technology
- ► Banach Center, Institute of Mathematics of Polish Academy of Sciences
- ► University of Pretoria
- ► The Ohio State University
- ► The South African Research Chairs Initiative in Mathematical Models and Methods in Bioengineering and Biosciences