Aims and Scope
This will be the second edition of a conference that took place in Będlewo in July 2013. Similarly as before, our aim is to bring together scientists from all over the world working in various fields of applied topology, including:
- topological robotics,
- topological methods in combinatorics,
- random topology,
as well as topological data analysis, with emphasis on:
- materials analysis,
- computational geometry, and
- multidimensional persistence.
- We are happy to announce that on Sunday's afternoon introductory lectures on selected topics will be held in order to ease PhD students into the conference. See Programme.
- The list of plenary speakers is now available. See Programme.
- The conference poster is available here.
Registration is now open.
Conference Fee & Support
The cost of stay of a single person during the meeting (accomodation and meals at the Conference Center in Będlewo) from the afternoon of June 25th till the afternoon of July 1st is 350 Euro. Payment details will be given at a later date. We will be able to offer support to selected participants.