CDDE II Conference
The overall goal of the conference is to bring together the leading experts in the theory of differential and difference equations in the complex domain from different countries, to tackle and find approaches to the open problems in the topics mentioned below, exchange recent research results, learn new methods in the related areas (which is invaluable especially for younger researchers) and identify new topics for future research. The meeting is also expected to promote existing and start new collaboration between colleagues from different universities.
Main topics of the conference:
- • WKB analysis and Stokes geometry of differential equations
- • Integrable systems with applications to mathematical physics
- • Ordinary differential equations in the complex plane
- • Holomorphic vector fields, normal forms
- • Special functions, orthogonal polynomials, Painlevé equations
- • Formal and analytic solutions of PDEs and difference equations in the complex plane
- • Asymptotic expansions, Gevrey estimates, summability
Conference registration is open until June 30, 2023.
Email address of the conference: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference is organized by:
- Stefan Banach International Mathematical Center, Institute of Mathematics Polish Academy of Sciences
- Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences, College of Science, Cardinal Stefan Wyszyński University