Aims and scope:
The purpose of the conference is to bring together well-known specialists and young researchers working in set theory, topology, and their applications in other branches of mathematics, including algebra and functional analysis.
- Uri Abraham, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Beer Sheva, Israel
- Antonio Avilés, University of Murcia, Spain
- Angelo Bella, University of Catania, Italy
- Lev Bukovský, Pavol Jozef Safarik University in Košice, Slovakia
- Alan Dow, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, USA
- David H. Fremlin, University of Essex, UK
- Sakaé Fuchino, Kobe University, Japan
- István Juhász, Hungarian Academy of Sciences, Hungary
- Menachem Magidor, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel
- Ol'ga Sipacheva, M. V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia
- Mikhail Tkachenko, Metropolitan Autonomous University, Mexico
- Grzegorz Tomkowicz, Centrum Edukacji G2, Poland
- Lyubomyr Zdomskyy, Kurt Gödel Research Center for Mathematical Logic, Austria
Participants of our conference may also be interested in Frontiers of Selection Principles to be held in Warsaw, 20.08 - 1.09.2017.