Colloquium MathematicumISSN: 0010-1354(p) 1730-6302(e)
Colloquium Mathematicum is a journal devoted to the publication of original papers of moderate length addressed to a broad mathematical audience. It publishes results of original research, interesting new proofs of important theorems and research-expository papers in all fields of pure mathematics.
The journal was founded by Bronisław Knaster, Edward Marczewski, Hugo Steinhaus and Władysław Ślebodziński.
Two issues constitute a volume, and at least four volumes are published each year.
The journal is abstracted/indexed in: Mathematical Reviews, Zentralblatt MATH, Science Citation Index Expanded, Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition, Google Science, Scopus, EBSCO Discovery Service.
- P. Biler, Uniwersytet Wrocławski (analysis, differential equations) / e-mail
- M. Bożejko, Uniwersytet Wrocławski (harmonic analysis, free probability) / e-mail
- A. Derdziński, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH, USA (geometry, topology) / e-mail
- T. Downarowicz, Politechnika Wrocławska (ergodic theory, topological dynamics) / e-mail
- M. Džamonja, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK (set theory, measure theory) / e-mail
- K. Frączek, Uniwersytet Mikołaja Kopernika, Toruń (dynamical systems, ergodic theory) / e-mail
- S. Grivaux, CNRS, Université de Lille, France (functional analysis) / e-mail
- T. Januszkiewicz, IMPAN, Warszawa, and Uniwersytet Wrocławski (geometry, topology) / e-mail
- J. Kaczorowski, Uniwersytet Adama Mickiewicza, Poznań (number theory) / e-mail
- G. Karch (Managing Editor), Uniwersytet Wrocławski (differential equations) / e-mail
- P. Krupski, Politechnika Wrocławska (topology) / e-mail
- T. Kulczycki, Politechnika Wrocławska (probability, stochastic processes) / e-mail
- M. Mirek, Uniwersytet Wrocławski (Fourier analysis and ergodic theory) / e-mail
- L. Newelski, Uniwersytet Wrocławski (mathematical logic, foundations of mathematics) / e-mail
- A. Nowak (Managing Editor), IMPAN, Warszawa and Wrocław (classical and harmonic analysis) / e-mail
- J. Okniński, Uniwersytet Warszawski (algebra, ring theory, semigroup and group theory) / e-mail
- D. Osajda, Uniwersytet Wrocławski (geometry, group theory) / e-mail
- G. Plebanek, Uniwersytet Wrocławski (set-theoretic topology and measure theory, Banach spaces) / e-mail
- F. Ricci, Scuola Normale Superiore, Pisa, Italy (harmonic analysis on Lie groups) / e-mail
- D. Simson, Uniwersytet Mikołaja Kopernika, Toruń (algebra, representation theory) / e-mail
- P. Śniady, IMPAN, Toruń (combinatorics, representation theory, random matrix theory, free probability) / e-mail
- Z. Szafraniec, Uniwersytet Gdański (geometry, theory of singularities) / e-mail
- R. Szwarc, Uniwersytet Wrocławski (classical and functional analysis) / e-mail
Submission of a paper implies that the work described has not been published before (except in the form of a preprint), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, and that it will not be submitted elsewhere unless it has been rejected by the editors of Colloquium Mathematicum. On the proof stage, the author will be asked to sign the copyright transfer agreement.
Papers in English should be submitted electronically via the editorial system. You are also welcome to contact us by email for more information. On acceptance of the paper, the authors will also be asked to transmit the source file.
Hardcopy submission is not accepted.
A short abstract, the AMS Mathematics Subject Classification and a list of key words and phrases are required.
The manuscript should be written in any version of TeX. The author is strongly encouraged to use one of the following templates:
The amsart style: IMPAN-amsart.tex, IMPAN-amsart.pdf
The article style: IMPAN-article.tex, IMPAN-article.pdf
Moreover, the manuscript should not exceed 25 pages in the above template (including references). Longer manuscripts will be considered by the editorial board only in exceptional cases.
PDF proofs will be e-mailed to the corresponding author.
The Online First version of the article will be sent to the author and published on the journal's web site before the article is assigned to an issue. This version will be freely downloadable for everybody. The author is allowed to post the “Online First” version to his/her personal web site and to any other archives.
When the paper is assigned to an issue, the final print file with all publication data included will also be sent to the author. The latter file will be for the author's personal use only and should not appear on any web site other than IMPAN’s.
Offprints of the article in batches of 25 can be purchased. They can be ordered when sending the proof corrections.
Address of the Editorial Committee:
Institute of Mathematics
University of Wrocław
Pl. Grunwaldzki 2/4
PL-50-384 Wrocław, Poland
For additional information and advice, see Guidelines for authors.